Sunday, February 18, 2007

Another video

As we were frantically trying to get Patrick ready for his youth Skiing trip to Canada we received the video of our 3rd son, Josiah. It was such an encouraging tape! He looked so much better since he has been in the orphanage for a while and off the streets. He had on clean clothes, and they had cut his hair so he was looking very sharp. He was all smiles as my friend showed him our pictures and told him we would be his new family. He gave my friend a big hug and told her peace be with you. He also immediately put on the new baseball hat we gave him. If anyone would like to get their pictures sent to them just email me your address and I can send you one. Until they are officially our children we cannot post their pictures on our blog. We also received their measurements and the 2 younger ones are the exact same height which is 2 inches taller than Emma. Noah, the oldest is 4 inches taller than the 2.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Amazing. It's so cool that you are able to connect with them already from so far away!
So much excitement for you guys - thanks for letting us be a part of the adventure!

Julie said...

Hi Jennifer and Patrick!
I've been lurking, but thought I would post. SO exciting!!! This IA stuff is sure amazing and I praise God we are on this journey too! There is nothing like it! I'll pray for your paperwork! We just got our I-171H renewal today - it expires in 2 weeks - that's how long our wait has been! But it's nice to have the new on in hand! I will pray yours will be completed very quickly and without problems!

Please send me pictures of your boys! I will put them on my fridge so we can be praying with updated pictures!

Blessings to you! Julie

eggtropolis said...

Hey- I'd like photos :)
Love, Andie

jhoch said...

Hi Jennifer and Patrick,

We would love pics of the boys. Thanks for the updates!

Jessica

Lukas and Gretchen said...

Hey Jennifer and Patrick! If you have time the Naugles would love pics of your boys. We are praying and are so excited for your family. Thanks! Gretchen