Thursday, March 22, 2007

Off to Georgia

Hello, everyone! It has been awhile since we posted but life has happened! We are also at a point in the adoption where it is just a waiting game. The paperwork has been turned in and now it is the gov'ts turn to go through everything and decide if everything is in order. I talked to my friend and you can pray for the boys' paperwork. It is running a little bit slow. We give an update at our church on Sunday and we will have table set up with things and info about Ethiopia so it should be really good.
The girls and I are off to Georgia on Tues. Yes I am flying by myself with 4 kids to GA!!!! You can definitely pray for me for that flight. It is 2 hours to Colorado and 3 hours to Georgia. Thankfully this airline has individual TVs at each seat with a cartoon channel and I think it will be well worth the $5 to get that!!! We are still having issues with our youngest, and she will be tested for Aspergers when we get home. She does not do well with new things and she has a very hard time seating still for long periods of time like 30 seconds! She does well in a car seat so I am bringing one on the plane but we haven't done long trips in one so pray, pray, pray!!!

0 comments: