Wednesday, August 01, 2007

We are in Addis

We arrived safely. Things have been going very well. Our luggage is still lost so we are roughing it. The Embassy date went very smoothly. We have taken a ton of pictures and will post those up as soon as we get back. The boys are doing very well and couldn't have been more excited to meet us. They are extremely affectionate - constantly touching, hugging, kissing and loving on us. They like to feed us as a sign of honor and often give up their shoes, food and seats for us. Will post more later. We are all doing well.

Patrick, for
Jennifer
Megan

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing well. I will continue to pray. As far as your luggage goes, when mine was lost in Hungary, I had to go to the airport with my passport and the luggage stickers that show where the luggage is suppose to go... have you guys been able to do that? The girls are doing well, I will post some pics of them on my blog soon. I'm excited for you guys to come home. I love you guys.

Amy said...

Wow! I can't imagine the luggage thing....I'll be praying for all of you. What a blessing to have your boys!

jhoch said...

So excited to hear that things are going well. We can't wait to see pictues and hear more details once you get settled back home.

With love and prayers,

Jessica