Saturday, December 30, 2006

After Christmas Sale

Well, I had a chance to sneak away while my mom watched the kids, and Patrick and my dad were working on putting up lights in our living room so I went shopping! After shopping for 5 girls, I was finally able to shop for boys clothes! I was so excited. I started picking out 3 of everything the same and then it dawned on me that boys probably didn't like dressing alike like girls do so I had to start over. I did buy them all the same red baseball hat that is similiar to Patrick's hat. My friend is going over to Ethiopia in a couple of weeks and she will take each of the boys a care package from us and I am sending the hats with her. We will also send a photo album to show them our pictures and where we live.

1 comments:

Brianne said...

Wahoo!!! I have spent this morning catching up on your adventures - we hadn't heard yet that you were adopting from Ethiopia! We are so excited for this leap of faith and are so glad you are blogging about it so we can watch and pray with you. :)