Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Eve, Eve

We had a great time with family today - we were able to talk about a lot of things and really clear the air in many ways. It's amazing how assumptions you make about others can derail a relationship and corrupt any intimacy that may have possibly existed. I spent some time getting ready for my message on Sunday and I think that working through some of the relational issues really bared some ingrown sin and helped me think more clearly.

I am also realizing how important it is to have the support of family in pursuit of an adoption - not just financially, but prayer and love that only a family can give. I feel like we have the full support of all of our family now and are working through "wisdom" issues as we proceed. God is soo good when you least expect it.

0 comments: