Thursday, September 20, 2007

Two Great Resources



The guys over at Logos Bible Software have put together "The John Piper Sermon Manuscript Library" which looks like a great resource for Bible students. It is currently in the "Pre-pub" status which means if you order now you save money on the Published price.

Check it out!









I also just ordered some messages from Voddie Baucham Ministries which I am very excited to listen to. I heard Voddie Baucham preach for the first time at the Desiring God National Conference and was very impressed by his message as well as his preaching style.

I am currently leading a group of men through his book "Family Driven Faith" which is a phenomenal book on parenting and marriage. Baucham's materials are really impacting the way I raise my own family as well as the way I shape "Family and Children's Ministry" at Valley Bible.

Both of these are great resources for anyone studying the Word and/or raising/impacting a family.

2 comments:

Dustin & Heidi Greenup said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I have been waiting to buy this book, but knew it was one I wanted to purchase after listening the the MP3's from his sermon at DG National conference.
Dustin

paddy1mac said...

He has quite a few resources at his site and I am anxiously awaiting their arrival. The book has really challenged my thinking in a lot of ways and I am excited to see how the Lord will continue to shape my thinking in this area of family.